Sole Strategic Advisor
Capital Acquisition | Business Operations
Strategic Advisory, Product Design, Equity Partner & Capital Acquisition
Acting as sole Strategic Advisor to Anaya Arts in Business Operations.
Founded in 2018, Anaya Arts is an e-commerce art & apparel company headquartered in Ottawa. As featured in CTV News Ottawa, Rogers, and 2019 RBC Bluesfest, the minimalist yet empowering brand represents Afrocentric beauty, hair & culture from a modern & unique perspective. When Anaya Arts approached Solv Advisors, the business was an online retailer of wall-art who wanted revenue growth and a revamp in their business operations and strategy. Furthermore, Anaya Arts had:
- 1 Founder (that was the complete team)
- Non-existent variation to product offerings
- Less than 100 online sessions monthly
- Subpar monthly online revenue
- Minimal brand engagement with monthly brand exposure less than 2,000 monthly.
Our Results – 3 Months
Solv’s role: Sole Strategic Advisor & Product Design, Equity Partner, Capital Acquisition
Solv Advisors built out a new business strategy for Anaya Arts. From creating investment proposals and developing pitches to leading the capital acquisition process and negotiating all brokered deals, the company was able to continuously meet their monthly goals and slowly gained awareness across Canada. Within the 3 months with Solv Advisors’ engagement, Anaya had managed to:
- Raise ~$100k in capital investment which consisted of cash and in–kind
- 55x revenue growth achieved over 3-month period with 100% MoM revenue growth
- Get recognized by Shopify as the top 5% performing stores (founded within a set time frame for website traffic)
- 500x brand engagement through introducing brand and products to over 1 million new people over a three month period
- Generate over 38,000 online store sessions
- Grow to a team of 4 members
- Grow their product line offerings through introducing 3 new operating categories (Apparel, Home, Lifestyle)
- Engaged in its first B2B transaction
The future of Anaya Arts remains bright. With Solv Advisors’ help, the company is looking to continue to expand their operations from B2C to B2B to explore new streams of revenue all while improving their existing lines by streamlining supply chain requirements and improving organizational efficiency.