Our firm assisted a physiotherapy start-up in setting up its first practice in Ottawa. Our role in this project was to guide its launch by creating a strategic entry plan and a market penetration approach. We also helped in the securing of initial seed capital required to set up, and advised on the leasing of a commercial real estate space.
- The entrepreneur was a seasoned physiotherapist but had no experience setting up a Canadian Business
- We were required to devise an approach to stand out in an increasingly saturated physiotherapy industry
- No initial capital to invest in set up of business
- The identified location for practice was limiting and not scalable in the short term
- Devise a low-cost penetration approach, spending less on equipment upfront and more on customer acquisition
- Operating out of a niche service with future expansion plan
- Detailed strategy on multiple lines of revenue pulling on expertise in physiotherapy practice
- Identify a location that was scalable and welcoming to patients of clinic
- Engage seed investor to fund initial capital requirements
- Successful launch of Physiotherapy clinic in Ottawa, Canada
- 5 Figure seed start up capital raised to enhance initial operations
- Collaboration agreement with complementary healthcare providers aiding in customer acquisition efforts
- Lease agreement for an ultra modern 4 room physiotherapy Clinic in a prime location with room for future expansion
Take a look at some of the many other success stories and case studies we have compiled for you.